Accessible, Affordable and Diligent Legal Representation in Atlanta
Adams Libby is not your typical Atlanta business law firm. Our motto — "Accessible, Affordable and Diligent" — informs everything we do for the benefit of our individual, business and family clients throughout North Georgia and the United States.
- Accessible: We know that when you have a pressing question about a business contract or real estate transaction, you don't have time to wait for action or updates. We are responsive to your needs. When you become our client, you will receive your lawyer's cell phone number — and you'll get a prompt response.
- Affordable: While each of our attorneys has significant academic credentials and decades of legal experience, we are not a glitzy, expensive downtown law firm. You need sound legal advice, thorough and detail-oriented transactional work, and zealous courtroom representation. You don't need marble fountains and glass atriums. So we spend our resources on the things that get results for you, our client, not on fancy office space. Our strengths are our people, our knowledge, and our dedication to meeting your needs.
- Diligent: We work tirelessly to get you the results you deserve and desire. We have access to the information, experts and resources needed to accomplish your goals. Our ability to meet our clients' needs is reflected in the peer and client review ratings our firm has achieved in the Martindale Hubbell rating process for high ethical standards and legal ability.
Negotiations or Trial: Our Clients' Goals are Always Paramount
While our attorneys are skilled in negotiation, arbitration, courtroom strategy and aggressive and persuasive in trial presentation, we never put our clients in a litigation posture that does not advance their interests in practical and tangible ways. If you face a business law issue, employment law concern, or a real estate dispute, we will advise you of your options and risks and then develop a strategy designed to achieve your goals. If you have discovered problems or defects in your home or other property, we will advocate for your rights in construction arbitration with the builder or construction company.
Legal Services to Meet Any Business Need
We focus on protecting our clients’ interests and promoting their goals in the areas of business law, real estate law, and mergers and acquisitions.
To learn more about how the Fulton County Business Attorneys at Adams Libby can benefit your business or family, contact our Atlanta office to schedule a consultation. We are conveniently located in the Buckhead region of Atlanta, near the intersection of Piedmont and Roswell Roads.
- Business Law
- Business Formation & Transactions
- Business Contracts
- Corporate and Partnership Litigation & Disputes
- Real Estate
- Property, Quiet Title, and Title Litigation & Disputes
- Commercial Real Estate
- Lease Agreements & Lease Disputes
- Home Defects & Construction Arbitration
- Types of Construction Defects
- Land Use & Housing Violations
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors' Rights
- Employment Law
- GEORGIA PROBATE PROCEEDINGS – ASK AN ATLANTA PROBATE LAWYER – HOW LONG DOES THE GEORGIA PROBATE PROCESS REALLY TAKE? In my many years as a Georgia probate attorney, I have represented numerous clients in probate cases. Most often my relationship with a client begins ....
- HOW DIFFICULT IS THE GEORGIA PROBATE AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION PROCESS? Hiring a probate and estate administration attorney to guide and represent you through the Georgia probate process may very well be the wisest ....
- BEING EXECUTOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OF A GEORGIA ESTATE IS A DEMANDING UNDERTAKING As a prospective or acting executor or administrator of a Georgia Estate, there are significant advantages in seeking and retaining the services of an ....