The attorneys and staff at The Libby Law Firm provide accessible, affordable, and diligent legal representation to businesses and families in north Georgia. From the formation of a new business venture to the purchase and sale of real estate, you will find that The Libby Law Firm can meet all your business law needs.
To speak with a lawyer about your new business idea, real estate opportunity, or business dispute, contact our Atlanta law office to schedule a consultation. We offer prompt, personalized legal services with your business bottom-line in mind.Skilled Atlanta Attorneys with Focus and Experience
Our attorneys and staff have an impressive level of professional experience and proven abilities in the area of business law, real estate law, taxation, and trial work. We are prepared to help you start or expand your business, protect your personal and corporate assets, and promote your company's growth. Learn more about how we can help you with the following legal services:Business Law and Legal Services for Businesses
- Business formation and transactions, including incorporation, mergers and acquisitions and the purchase or sale of business assets
- Business contracts drafting, reviewing, negotiating and due diligence review
- Business litigation involving breach of contract claims and business torts
- Commercial real estate transactions and real estate litigation on behalf of buyers, sellers, developers, landlords, tenants, and contractors
- Land use and zoning assistance and representation in zoning disputes
- Drafting of lease agreements and representation in lease disputes
- Employment law both to anticipate and avoid problems, and to resolve claims and disputes in court
The Libby Law Firm also provides legal services to individuals and families. Many of our clients are business owners, but we can help any family with the following legal needs:
Real Estate Problems: We can assist with foreclosure prevention and loan workout negotiations. We represent homeowners in real estate litigation and in construction arbitration in home defect cases. We assist in obtaining, negotiating, and working through matters involving building permits, zoning, variances, land use and housing code violations.
To learn more about the scope of our practice and to discuss your legal needs, contact The Libby Law Firm in downtown Atlanta.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts
- Corporate and Partnership Litigation & Disputes
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Lease Agreements & Lease Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors' Rights